Welcome

The writing blog of James Christopher Sheppard. I am a 26 year old gay male from London, UK. Here I present my experiences, poems, thoughts and opinions...

Please follow, enjoy, comment and make suggestions. Thank you!

Friday 1 April 2011

Alcohol Musings

As I approach the last few weeks of my University degree, I near not only the end of being a student, but the end of life as I know it- living in Kingston Upon Thames. Four incredible years have been spent here; there's been some intoxicating laughs, some body aching heartbreaks, many lessons of life learned, many many friends and enemies established, but most of all I seem to have cleared the path and discovered the road that leads to me. The me that knows his mind, his goals, his standards, his ambitions and his strengths.





No comments:

Post a Comment