Welcome

The writing blog of James Christopher Sheppard. I am a 26 year old gay male from London, UK. Here I present my experiences, poems, thoughts and opinions...

Please follow, enjoy, comment and make suggestions. Thank you!

Sunday 20 March 2011

Intellectual Intercourse

I have finally cracked Word Press and started my new 'pro freelance writer' site there at http://jameschristophersheppard.wordpress.com/

Please take a look and subscribe. I'll be posting reviews, features and poetry.

Less will be posted here at 'Choice was an extravagance', so please do visit the new site if you enjoy reading what I write.

Many thanks! :)

6 comments:

  1. hope that you have fun,
    wordpress ping back functions and posting advantages are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings:

    Week 27 Poetry Potluck is open, welcome/Thanks (4) joining us…share your poetry with us today…

    Friendship Awards, Enjoy!

    Happy Monday,
    Bless you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jingles! I'm already on there this week. :) Using my new WordPress site now to test the waters. So far so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you did a nice job on it, James! Bravo!

    JamieDedes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you'll join us here for the A to Z Challenge though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jamie! And yes Alex, I am about to post my first post of the challenge now. :)

    ReplyDelete