Welcome

The writing blog of James Christopher Sheppard. I am a 26 year old gay male from London, UK. Here I present my experiences, poems, thoughts and opinions...

Please follow, enjoy, comment and make suggestions. Thank you!

Tuesday 7 June 2011

I'm back... and I'm a graduate.

And so I can sigh in relief. After finishing my degree at Kingston University and relocating to Hull  left me practically brain dead with exhaustion, I am writing again and managing to actually string coherent thoughts together. Expect more entertaining rambles from me shortly. Don't forget I am seeking employment! I will consider just about anything right now. Ideally it will require me to leave the UK...

2 comments:

  1. Being able to be creative, write - such a sanity saver, and, oftentimes, a joy.

    Keep at it, and good luck with your job search. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I find I go a little crazy without writing- can't make sense of it all! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete